What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Your complete instructional guide on taking breathtaking special effects shots and cool images your friends won’t believe
- Learn how to use laser pens, flashlights, and other household items to get spectacular visual effects
- Learn how to tweak the color settings in your camera to make things “pop” in just the right way
- Learn how to capture infra-red light with your DSLR to create impactful images with surreal color
- Learn the secret behind stitching multiple light paintings together to create pseudo digital art
- Learn how to use stunning photography tricks that other people simply won’t even understand
- Learn how moron-simple tweaks to your camera settings can let you take amazing shots
- Learn how to capture beautiful High Dynamic Range nature or landscape shots
- How to freeze motion and take crystal clear high-speed photographs…
- Learn how to freeze motion and take crystal clear high-speed photographs
- How to capture beautiful High Dynamic Range nature or landscape shots…
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Trick Photo Secrets scores 73.73/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://photoinsiders.com/join/trick-photography/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: photoinsiders.com you’ll also be taken through to photoinsiders.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)